*~*Dynamic Golf....tips...scores...etc*~*

Discuss gameplay strategies & post highscores in this forum
OldFoo

*~*Dynamic Golf....tips...scores...etc*~*

Post by OldFoo »

well, I just got the game setup and am wondering what types of scores you vets get when playing? I was at -1 and got a +5 on hole 17 :( Damn slope to out of bounds :(

I love playing with the trackball though...

I ended up with a +4 on my first time playing...

anyone else?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice Game,

Only played once with 4 people when company was over. All guys and they wanted to play golf. Swapped out CP's in about 10 minutes. Popped in the GD-ROM and about an hour later we had all completed 18 holes. :)

Scores anywhere from +6 to +20 (two of the guys were four and six years old) :smt005

Gotta start messing around with the draw and fade.

Also, you can put backspin on the ball to stop it on the green. :smt004

All of the info is in the manual.

If you do not have manual you can get it at

http://www.seuservice.com

I have not quite figured out how to 'read' the greens. They all look flat too me. What am I missing? :smt017

Regards

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SkiDog wrote:Nice Game,

Only played once with 4 people when company was over. All guys and they wanted to play golf. Swapped out CP's in about 10 minutes. Popped in the GD-ROM and about an hour later we had all completed 18 holes. :)

Scores anywhere from +6 to +20 (two of the guys were four and six years old) :smt005

Gotta start messing around with the draw and fade.

Also, you can put backspin on the ball to stop it on the green. :smt004

All of the info is in the manual.

If you do not have manual you can get it at

http://www.seuservice.com

I have not quite figured out how to 'read' the greens. They all look flat too me. What am I missing? :smt017

Regards

Bob Presutti

Man, I was wondering about spin on the ball. I have to read up on that. With the greens, I am pretty sure the darker part is lower and it tells you the slope...up or down. I really need to spend more time on it. I am all excited about the spin thing :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I set a new top score today, 5 under par. 7 Birdies, but had a +2 on one hole. Topspin and backspin are key, but the best thing is to play the wind properly.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldSchoolNeo wrote:I set a new top score today, 5 under par. 7 Birdies, but had a +2 on one hole. Topspin and backspin are key, but the best thing is to play the wind properly.

great job! I was working on my cab again today so I can get this game going again.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

it's in the cab and I'm getting the hang of the spin. Still even on the front 9 :smt011