Best game for Sega-naomi

Discuss gameplay strategies & post highscores in this forum
OldFoo

Best game for Sega-naomi

Post by OldFoo »

I just starting to get into this site and system. Im already in works to get a MVC2 hopefully soon. But i want to know what you think is the best game for that system?

any game feed back would be great. thanks all
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Too many great games to narrow it down tbh...depends on your own preferred genre.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i like my fighter games for sure. Also like D&D from capcom. Im pretty open to all games but i would say those two are what i like most of the time and House of the dead type games.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

http://sega-naomi.com/software.htm

Have a browse through this lot ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

anyone have any fav games they want to share??
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

as your man above says, it depends on your preference genre wise.

top 2 shooters for me.

zerogunner 2 this is a must, great graphics, sounds and gameplay. this game i only play 1 credit at a time. its a game you will always want to better yourself at.

borderdown again another cracker, but this game i play through. my high score is 56,000,000 it takes an hour to an hour and a half to complete. it also has the added bonus of giving different levels to play. i must mention 1 level where the screen freaks out, it looks like its degausing and ready to die. it gave me a fright when it happened the first time.

so there you have it my top 2, however some peeps will disagree. im not too keen on psyvariar 2 or radilgy. i dont understand them. hth.

cheers.

john bud
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I heard you like Fighters....

The entire Guilty Gear series is on the NAOMI (sans Isuka, which sucks, and X1.5). X is a cart and the rest are GD-ROMs.

Guilty Gear Accent Core is the best game... ever... :)

There's also Akatsuki Blitzkampf which is definitely worth a spin. The cart is generally in the neighborhood of being affordable and a very recent release.

Melty Blood is also on the NAOMI GD-ROM in the AC incarnation. MBAA is.... well.. good luck getting that cart. :(

PowerStone and PowerStone 2 are a blast at parties.

Street Fighter Zero Upper 3 is a GD-ROM, also, along with Capcom vs SNK 2.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thanks, will look into those games. still looking to get me a naomi system sometime soon but no real luck.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Trying to learn more about Akatsuki Blitzkampf. It seems very interesting as I love fighters. Were could I find that one for sale?