Naomi universal credit button

Frequently Asked Questions Technical Database
OldFoo

Naomi universal credit button

Post by OldFoo »

Finally got sick of lifting the CP to push the service button, and got around to installing a credit button.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

cool :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Good place for a button. Why do you use credits instead of freeplay?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You could have also linked it to any button, like the last button for p2 or something like that. That and the free play option.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I go about it a different way.

I keep a glass jar full of quarters near my machine. I love hearing the sound of the coin rolling through the various mechanisms. Wierd part is that I don't even have a cabinet! It's a free-standing coin door mounted on some wood blocks wired to my system.

Arcade coin units are great ways to save up for stuff. It's like an electronic piggy bank that rewards you for putting money in it.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

romshark wrote:I love hearing the sound of the coin rolling through the various mechanisms. Wierd part is that I don't even have a cabinet!

:smt005 Everybody's has got to have a fetish in one way or another. And you're lucky you discovered yours. To be honest i also like the sound of it a lot.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

At first I also like the sound alot, but after a while it got old.

So I definetly know what you mean:

click clock cacheeeeeen! :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

goatboy wrote:
romshark wrote:I love hearing the sound of the coin rolling through the various mechanisms. Wierd part is that I don't even have a cabinet!

:smt005 Everybody's has got to have a fetish in one way or another. And you're lucky you discovered yours. To be honest I also like the sound of it a lot.

I suppose romshark is also lucky that it isn't something more unhealthy...