Segafan4life?

Admin/Mod Section
OldFoo

Segafan4life?

Post by OldFoo »

Okay I have been contacted by Channelmaniac about him, and whether he should be allowed to sell? as he thought he was banned, well he is also selling again on ebay (jayleneb90), not sure where to post or who to ask, just thought would bring up as someone emailed me, thanks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ah, yes. This is kinda 'old news' as he has been dealt with (for the most part). There was a big 'to-do' around a year ago surrounding this guy. I dealt with him personally and strictly warned him about his round-about selling habits. I watched him for a few months afterward and there hasn't been an incident since. He's even posted items for sale here and there. He's ok as long as he behaves. :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

At this point - I disagree.

He's not posting some of this sale crap anymore, but he's pm'ing members.

It's the same to me.

Look at the latest post in the feedback section for SegaFan4Life.

You'll see what I mean.

I honestly just don't know why we even need to subject any more members to his bullshit.

There is no positive to keeping him around, and the potential for bad severely outweighs any possible good.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

and he has now appeared on KLOV as HardArcade selling his TypeX stuff, well actually trying on our local CL as well! and also seems to be doing the contact via PM route instead, as my GD Rom setup he PM the buyer telling him to buy from him (as well as hollentuascher)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I can't think of a single reason not to kick his ass out of here.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yeah the mods are on it on KLOV so will see what happens there, he has been banned 3 times now on our local board, and the last time he threatened a Seller and harassed the buyers of some Candys
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I need to see actual complaints from members before I will do anything.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

well by the time a complaint is made, might be too late, its not cheap stuff he is now selling, $1k Taito Type X2 Bootlegs kits, and never mentions they are boots, I guess just a watchful eye is needed, as all know Segafan4life is Casey/Japhei and the track record is less than good, just me 2 cents
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Selling TypeX2 stuff legit on here is bad enough!! :smt019

PM members is same as Joerg offering warez, but I need proof from people who have been PM'd..

We made a big mistake with Serentes, where we all flamed him, and turned out the Biblophile ripped him off after all..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

He wants to buy this whole site from me btw...