GAHAHA NAMCO SYSTEM 10 info wanted PLEASE

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

GAHAHA NAMCO SYSTEM 10 info wanted PLEASE

Post by OldFoo »

i recently purchased an arcade cabinet called GAHAHA i looked on system16.com and it said that this game runs on the namco system 10 cpu . my questions , is this of any value to anyone? i would like to strip down the cabinet and make it into a golden tee game (am i crazy?)the system10 pcb is enclosed in a metal cage and the cabinet has some massive demecon controllers . any intrest or ideas would be greatly welcomed ... my ebay id is hockeyfan1237 perhaps some of you remember me ,it has been a while since i have been here.lol ,dan
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OMG you are crazy! Why would you deystroy such a cool unique cabinet?

To bad you are too far away from me to ship or pickup. I seriously hope you don't try converting this to a golden tee.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ok , i thought someone would say that . the green plastic heads are pretty smashed and the tounges are broken too . does anyone know where i can order replacements ...PLEASE i am in canada and am having difficulty finding a supplier.everything works well i guess it would be worth fixing these parts. dan
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You need to find an arcade distributor in Canada you can use to order the parts from Namco Japan. You may be able to find one through the Namco America website/forum - start here:

http://www.namcoarcade.com/busdev.asp
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I am also In canada, and if you're in alberta I could repair the machine for you for a decent price an hour...