Sega NAOMI GDROM and CART Region List

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:
Alveida wrote:
AndyGeezer wrote:

Well you are lucky not to be banned, as I hear reports of you ripping members on the forum..

Anyone who has an issue with Alveida, please PM me.

read the entire post and try to guess who ripped who

Please justify that last post, I got PMs here from people, I'd rather not air this in public..

i already explained it all in the feedback topic and i dont want to type it again, you got all proof there, but resuming, this guy has 900 euros of games and the 900 euros, he has a fraud claim at visa also, as soon as i got papers from the police (im waiting for visa to reply my claim) i will do scans and will post it here.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ah, well if you sent the items and he got them, then that is fraud, I am sorry about that.

I wish you luck, but I think if Visa issue a chargeback you will loose your money.

Good luck
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Ah, well if you sent the items and he got them, then that is fraud, I am sorry about that.

I wish you luck, but I think if Visa issue a chargeback you will loose your money.

Good luck

He is saying that he sent the package. Well, I never disputed that. I admitted that he sent the package but that he cheated me out of three security chips (which I ended up having to buy from you, AndyGeezer).

So yes, I did file a Visa chargeback requesting a partial refund. And no, it is not fraud to file such a chargeback.

But his statement that he sent the package was never in doubt. It was the fact that he didn't send me all the security chips he was supposed to that is the heart of the dispute.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Alveida is unbanned at my request.. over the last 6months he has done nothing remotely wrong.

So I am giving him another chance.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pretty sure I unbanned him ages ago.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:Pretty sure I unbanned him ages ago.

Is drame, yeah I didn't see him banned, but we have the "murderer" quoting he ripped him off.. hmmm.