GGXX Accent Core on naomi?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

GGXX Accent Core on naomi?

Post by OldFoo »

GGXX Accent Core on Naomi? There is an all new GG game coming out... just wondering if its going to be on Naomi or AW?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very few infos available about it.

It was in location test at Club Sega Akibahara yesterday (26-27 august).

Looks like its a brand new game.

Nice logo eh ? :)
Last edited by OldFoo on Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Testament is allready in GG series
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

you re right. Wrong information.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yes this indeed going to be a Naomi title (GD ROM to be specific). Apparently the fighting engine has been revamped, some new moves and some moves taken away/changed, and a couple of new chars added. Check the AC threads at dustloop.com(main US GG forums) for more info.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ImageImageImageImage

• New backgrounds & new interface.
  • New voice sets for all characters. Bridget, Venom and Baiken will have new voice actors.
  • New gameplay features, like Slash Back (some kind of Instant Block with crack), Force Breaks (special moves that use 25% of your Tension bar in order to be executed), throw breaks (strict timming, it seems, unlike other fighting games. Air throw break is possible, too). Apparently the game's speed is faster, and Tension gain rate is bigger.
  • Characters can now "Slide", and in this position they can be projected to the air.
  • Characters will receive important changes. Chars like Anji and Ky will be adjusted (and toned down), and other guys like Fred/HOS will be improved.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thanks for the info.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Are those pictures from Arcadia?

I've got a bunch of Arcadia magazines coming in the mail and I can't wait! Can't read a lick of Japanese, but they have nice pictures. :smt043

I'm planning to start my Japanese studies sometime this weekend, so hopefully within the next month I'll be able to make sense of at least a little bit of the mags. Hopefully...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I went to Amusement Machine Show held in Makuhari Japan yesterday.

Following three new NAOMI titles were exhibited. :D

GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE

MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza VER.B

KAROUSU
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

What's KAROUSU another fighter?