Crazy Taxi Help

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Crazy Taxi Help

Post by OldFoo »

Hey guys im picking up a crazy taxi sit down cabinet tommorow and had some questions i thought some of you could help me with. What hz is the monitor is something im having a hard time figuring out, ive read both 31hz and 24hz. I just really wanted to know if it accepted a VGA input. Also there are a couple parts i need to replace does anybody know where i could get a steering wheel and shifter cover? Thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/T ... 0_3709.jpg
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Its 31Khz.

Check here or here for parts.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks alot for the links, they had some stickers i was needing. Cant believe i didnt find those in all my searching. Anyways i picked up the cab today and it has no sound all of a sudden im looking over the setting and audio adjustment knobs but cant find anything wrong. Any ideas?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I took the seat and pedals out and got to the system board. The little amp is there has a blown fuse. It looks like the fuse is somehow soldered to the board, anyways i just tested it with a wire conecting the two points and the boards led lit up and i got sound but it was very low to the front speakers but the sub was getting a normal amount of bass so i dunno what to do next. Replace that fuse or get another audio amp board.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hmm i replaced the fuse and the board now lights up like normal. There are two different audio controls, one is for the sub and one is for the regular speakers. The sub is blown but seems to work like normal, the regular speakers are very low even when i crank the knob to the max so im not sure whats wrong with it now. Anybody have any ideas?