Need an evaluation of a cabinet

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Need an evaluation of a cabinet

Post by OldFoo »

I'm thinking of getting the cabinet on the far right to run my Naomi in - but I don't know what model cab it is. It does do 31k. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Image[/img]
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm not sure what information you are looking for, but that is just the U.S .version of the better know Naomi Universal cab. :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ahhhhhhhh. I was confused because it did not look like the one at coinopexpress. Control board can be exchanged for a 6-button setup too, right?

Does Seimitsu or Sanwa sticks and buttons fit it, or is it Happ sized? (Yes, I'm ignorant; feel free to straighten me out).
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The control panels are the same shape, size and configuration as the Universal types with the exception that the U.S. cabs use Molex connectors instead of JST (Japanese) types.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

So... that means Japanese sticks and buttons, right? You can see the existing layout. I think those are analog sticks along with those spring-loaded bat thingys. Will I have much work to do to get them set up for a 6-button layout? Also, which control panels will work with this cabinet?

Thanks for any help!