Coinopexpress Ordering

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yay for Ray, he was a great help to me when I was ordering from them as well :)

I bought a GDRom/Dimm kit and Gulity Gear XX and Ikaruga from them, and while it did take a good week or two for everything to get sorted and and shipped to me, when it got here it was packed quite well and they even gave me free printouts for the marquee/cp art of the gdrom games!

They also threw in two small stuffed animals for no reason at all, which I thought was pretty funny. :)

Personally, I would hunt around on the forums here and a bit on ebay before going to coin-op because their prices are high... but in general you should still be safe if you go through them.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well I am almost at the end of my third week of waitng for my order to come. Although I did place a order with ECL on Saterday for a new CP and a few other things. They shipped it on Monday and I got TODAY :smt103 . I never though I would get it that fast. I think I will do all my ordering with them from now on

Keith
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Keith Elliott wrote:Well I am almost at the end of my third week of waitng for my order to come. Although I did place a order with ECL on Saterday for a new CP and a few other things. They shipped it on Monday and I got TODAY :smt103 . I never though I would get it that fast. I think I will do all my ordering with them from now on

Keith

YEP.

I've ordered about 3 parcels from ECL.

Each time it took about 3 days from Japan, Amazing.

Regards

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ECL is located in Hong Kong not Japan.

Their shipping has been quite fast to me but it seems that the last couple times I've ordered stuff from them they've shipped via DHL and to be honest, they have delays.

Still great people to order from though, beats coinopexpress.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Lachlan wrote:ECL is located in Hong Kong not Japan.

Their shipping has been quite fast to me but it seems that the last couple times I've ordered stuff from them they've shipped via DHL and to be honest, they have delays.

Still great people to order from though, beats coinopexpress.

My Bad. But either way all I know is I've waited for packages shipped from US to US and that have taken longer.

Also agree ECL much easier to deal with than COE.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm not trying to put you off your purchase, but be warned there are problems with ordering this VF4FT kit.

Mine arrived with a broken GD drive

There is no wiring harness to hook the Dimm & GD up

There are major delays between payment & Shipping

All that being said. Mine did arrrive and 75% of the componenets are working. It's cheaper than ECL so I took the gamble, but please weigh all this up before making your mind up

On a positive note the game is awsome. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well I got my kit today. It was very well packed. I hooked it all up and every worked great. I still dont know if I will order from them again, but I might if another deal like this comes along again. Most of my orders will be going to ECL.

Keith
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

anyone got a link to ECL?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Only just noticed this thread after enquiring about it in my Noob thread...

....sorry guys...

Ill use 'search' next time i have a query...