Coinopexpress Ordering

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Coinopexpress Ordering

Post by OldFoo »

Has anyone else ordered from Coinopexpress before? I have been trying to finish ordering their Virtua Fighter FT kit. I emailed them with what I wanted to order then I get an email to confirm the order. Then I get another 4 emails to confirm everything from the shipping price, order total, invoice total. Even after I made my payment I still had to confirm it was ok to ship the kit. I just seemed to be a big run around to get something ordered from them. I took me 5 days to get it ordered.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

They have a bad rep on this deal.
OldFoo

Re: Coinopexpress Ordering

Post by OldFoo »

Keith Elliott wrote:Has anyone else ordered from Coinopexpress before? I have been trying to finish ordering their Virtua Fighter FT kit. I emailed them with what I wanted to order then I get an email to confirm the order. Then I get another 4 emails to confirm everything from the shipping price, order total, invoice total. Even after I made my payment I still had to confirm it was ok to ship the kit. I just seemed to be a big run around to get something ordered from them. I took me 5 days to get it ordered.

I ordered FT from them and everything went smoothly for me. They even e-mailed me a day or two after I received the package to make sure I was satisfied with everything. Ray, one of the nicest people who works for coinop will definitely help you out with any questions you need answered. Overall, I would recommend coinop to anyone from my pleasent experience.

Cheers
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm curious... How much was the FT software?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ECL is easier to work with, if you order and pay early in the day they usually ship it on the same day.

Coinop does still seem to have more stock but then again they charge heaps more on shipping and some games are overpriced.

I personally wouldn't order from them unless it was a last resort.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I tried to order the VF4:FT kit about 2 weeks ago. I sent them an email telling them I wanted it. They sent me another email to confirm pricing. I sent them an email back confirming that everything was correct. They sent me another email saying they sold out...all in the space of 20 mins...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Image Here's the 'official' reply I recieved,

Ray wrote:"Dear Sir / Madam"

..."For the game kit, we are so sorry to inform you that we are out of stock at this moment. And I will put your inquiry to our waiting list, once we have any news about the order, I will inform you immediately."

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Same thing here, but I just tried every other day till they got more stock in.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ae.tc wrote:Image Here's the 'official' reply I recieved,

Ray wrote:"Dear Sir / Madam"

..."For the game kit, we are so sorry to inform you that we are out of stock at this moment. And I will put your inquiry to our waiting list, once we have any news about the order, I will inform you immediately."

I think COE does not carry any stock and the prices they list are 'unconfirmed' I've ordered 3 items from them all three times

1) They need to check availibilty with their supplier(s) even though their website might say qty 5.

2) They need to get with their supplier(s) and check pricing. Even though price is clearly posted on their website. Then they quote you a price + shipping + paypal fees

3) Then hope your order is above $200 USD and under $500 USD.

Under $200 additional surcharge, over $500 they do not take paypal. I even I had break one order up into two just too get them too take paypal and the total was only like $600USD, Wire transfer costs me additional $35USD.

I think this was mentioned by RGP before.

They only have 'virtual inventory'.

Regards

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah just a re-seller you order they buy it in from Japan (or elsewhere), hence why their based in Hong Kong & location of kits is Japan on most items, prob just a small office with a store room.

Besides unlike ECL if your stuff shows up & does not work they will just wash their hands of it, with ECL you get 30 days warrantee.