Marvel versus capcom 2 naomi dc and xbox360

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

mungrin wrote:I see those lines only with Ironman,that is so minor in my opinion.

Never said it was game breaking, just that the DC and 360 were not Exact ports like you had said in one of your comments. Maybe the fact that the Naomi does have more ram than a DC has something to do with it as that is primarily what stores the 2D animation that half of the game is, the other half being the 3D backgrounds and sounds.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

starscream615 wrote:
mungrin wrote:I see those lines only with Ironman,that is so minor in my opinion.

Never said it was game breaking, just that the DC and 360 were not Exact ports like you had said in one of your comments. Maybe the fact that the Naomi does have more ram than a DC has something to do with it as that is primarily what stores the 2D animation that half of the game is, the other half being the 3D backgrounds and sounds.

Ok,i got the dc naomi and xbox360 version.

The xbox360 version is better,is fluid and better grafics,HD

Even iff is not a perfect port is a better version,whith a better grafics.

My name in xbox live is DYNAZTY14.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

starscream615 wrote:
anagia wrote:it means is better than the original naomi version.

So in the end the xbox360 version for now is the best version whith less bug and better grafics.

No, it is not the best version as it is based off the DC version which has inferior graphics to the Naomi. I have every version that has been released including the downloadable ones for the PS3 and 360 as well as the Naomi version, and I can attest, the Naomi version is much better.

You said it yourself.Inferior.Isn that kinda stong saying the game has inferior graphics because of Ironman's super?

Also you say the Naomi version is MUCH better.Because of some lines not being in a super make it MUCH better?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

the original question was "I see this game,which is the better version?"

Starscream615 gave his opinion and backed it up... good observation btw, I never noticed that.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

scogon wrote:the original question was "I see this game,which is the better version?"

Starscream615 gave his opinion and backed it up... good observation btw, I never noticed that.

My opinion is this>

This game run very well on dreamcast but is not fluid 100 percent

On naomi the same like dreamcast

But in xbox360 this game is fluid 100 percent. xbox360 is 360 bit.

Is moore powerfull and a new system. So the game is EXELLENT in xbox360.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

anagia wrote:xbox360 is 360 bit.
Measuring in bits went out a few console generations ago. Most information (example) seems to indicate 64 or 128 bit most likely, fyi.

I think in any case, the majority of gamers prefer games in their origional glory, bugs and all. For example, the new Turtles in Time Reshelled just came out. Is it graphically better than the old arcade version? Of course. But the majority of Gamefaqs message board users don't like it. Personally, I think it's OK and did buy it. But I'll still play the origional versions as well.

Another personal example: Super Mario Bros 3. It also came out on SNES (All-Stars) and the GBA. I still prefer the 8-bit NES version. Maybe because that's the one I grew up with, I'm not sure.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

romshark wrote:
Measuring in bits went out a few console generations ago. Most information (example) seems to indicate 64 or 128 bit most likely, fyi.

I think in any case, the majority of gamers prefer games in their origional glory, bugs and all. For example, the new Turtles in Time Reshelled just came out. Is it graphically better than the old arcade version? Of course. But the majority of Gamefaqs message board users don't like it. Personally, I think it's OK and did buy it. But I'll still play the origional versions as well.

Another personal example: Super Mario Bros 3. It also came out on SNES (All-Stars) and the GBA. I still prefer the 8-bit NES version. Maybe because that's the one I grew up with, I'm not sure.

Thankyu for this threath,very usefull.

Case close, xbox360 1 at 0 against naomi and dc

MARVEL VERSUS CAPCOM 2 FOREVER XBOX360!!!!!!!!!!!!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

anagia wrote:
romshark wrote:

Thankyu for this threath,very usefull.

Case close, xbox360 1 at 0 against naomi and dc

MARVEL VERSUS CAPCOM 2 FOREVER XBOX360!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, no.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

romshark wrote:

SMB 3 is one of my favorite games of all time,i own it on all systems but the original is the best because they changed alot of stuff in the new versions.I am happy that they basically left MVC2 alone in the revisions and didnt add anything.Could they have changed the music?Sure,but then it wouldnt be THE original game.