Marvel versus capcom 2 naomi dc and xbox360

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Marvel versus capcom 2 naomi dc and xbox360

Post by OldFoo »

I see this game,which is the better version?
OldFoo

Re: Marvel versus capcom 2 naomi dc and xbox360

Post by OldFoo »

anagia wrote:I see this game,which is the better version?

always the original.... so Naomi. DC is good too obviously, only tried the demo of it on 360, nice that they tried to clean it up a bit and it's cheap so that's cool.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ok.The xbox360 version is a perfect port? anibody know? or is better?

The game came out 2 days ago.

I wanna know.

Thanks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No, it's not a perfect port. They've "improved" the graphics and eliminated certain gameplay bugs.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

it means is better than the original naomi version.

So in the end the xbox360 version for now is the best version whith less bug and better grafics.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

anagia wrote:it means is better than the original naomi version.

So in the end the xbox360 version for now is the best version whith less bug and better grafics.

No, it is not the best version as it is based off the DC version which has inferior graphics to the Naomi. I have every version that has been released including the downloadable ones for the PS3 and 360 as well as the Naomi version, and I can attest, the Naomi version is much better.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Come to think of it, they kinda messed with the 360 port of Ikaruga too, didn't they? Superior graphics, but compromised gameplay in sections, from what I hear.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

starscream615 wrote:

No, it is not the best version as it is based off the DC version which has inferior graphics to the Naomi. I have every version that has been released including the downloadable ones for the PS3 and 360 as well as the Naomi version, and I can attest, the Naomi version is much better.
Im hoping this post was a joke.The DC and Naomi versions are identical.They run on the same hardware.A Naomi is a DC with more ram.

Please enlighten us with the DC version having inferior graphics of the Naomi version when they are the exactly the same.And my opinion is the 360 version is the best version.Its the same as the DC version with up-ressed chars and widescreen but if ur oldschool u can switch it to low rex and non widescreen.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well Mr. mungrin, try throwing Cyclops's optic blast super combo and see which version has lines going down the middle of it as the hardware is replicating the same animated panels. On the DC and x360 version it is clearly visible where as on the Naomi version, it is all one solid beam. I beleive you can see this on various other specials as well.
mungrin wrote:
starscream615 wrote:

Im hoping this post was a joke.The DC and Naomi versions are identical.They run on the same hardware.A Naomi is a DC with more ram.

Please enlighten us with the DC version having inferior graphics of the Naomi version when they are the exactly the same.And my opinion is the 360 version is the best version.Its the same as the DC version with up-ressed chars and widescreen but if ur oldschool u can switch it to low rex and non widescreen.

EDIT: It is more visible in Ironman's Super.
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

starscream615 wrote:Well Mr. mungrin, try throwing Cyclops's optic blast super combo and see which version has lines going down the middle of it as the hardware is replicating the same animated panels. On the DC and x360 version it is clearly visible where as on the Naomi version, it is all one solid beam. I beleive you can see this on various other specials as well.
mungrin wrote:
starscream615 wrote:

The beam has a line in it.Yeah that makes the DC version have inferior graphics.WOW JUST WOW