Marvel versus capcom 2 naomi dc and xbox360

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have all the versions as well,im going to check it out now.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dude im not trying to be a dick but i dont know what you are talking about.I just checked,i fired on my Naomi and it looks exactly the same.PIXEL FOR PIXEL.I did Cyclops move,its the same i dont see what u are talking about.Can you post pics?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I tried to take a pic of my Candy Cab running MVC2 on my Naomi,heres Cyclops doing his tihng.It looks exactly the same as all the other versions i have.Am i missing something?

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Take a picture of it on the 360 and you will see what I am saying. The Naomi copy that you have taken a picture of is the one I am saying there is no issue with it. Look at this video at about the 30 second mark and you will see what I am saying with Ironman's super:

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1426 ... 72709.html

See the lines of segmentation at the top and bottom of the beam. In Cyclops's one its all the way through the beam. This is definitely not there in the arcade version but is there in the 360 version and the DC.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

xbox 360

I dont see a difference

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

X360

Naomi

Naomi Again

You can clearly see these horrible lines in the 360 version which are also present in the DC version.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ok,I stand corrected.I see the lines and ive never ever noticed them before but answer me this.Those little lines in the super move are very minor.How does that make the graphics inferior?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

"Wait, I still function..."
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I see those lines only with Ironman,that is so minor in my opinion.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Original poster is a troll & has got something with MVC2.

Also posted here under the name Roger.