New to the site!

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

New to the site!

Post by OldFoo »

Hi Everyone

I'm new here I'm glad to join this site freaking awesome #1 site in the world. First of all I'm the biggest Dreamcast fanatic there is, all of games are nothing but arcade ports my game system and games are all japanese imports. I would like to get the NAOMI & GD-ROM set ups and boards like everyone also what's the best arcade cabinet to get to start off with. Reading everyone post & repiles made me join this site without adoubt God sent me the right place. Please check out my fan site I did for my favorite developer G.rev at www.grev-fan.tk is was neat to do plus Sega-NAOMI is on my link section.

CHOW!

Mike Melendez
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

welcome :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Welcome ! Just visited your website, didn't know G-Rev had made a Naomi game before Border Down.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hey Mike,

I believe that i sent you an email about yor site a couple of weeks ago. Good to have you here!
OldFoo

Berty thanks for that email dude!

Post by OldFoo »

Hey Berty

I remember your email and the great feedback from you thanks, I checked out your site freaking awesome dude very original I love it. And thanks to all thoses for the welcome here this is my new home for good. Also Berty I'm coming out with a new website call Chaos Field Underground dedicated to the Dreamcast version with some killer Drum'n Bass music in the background it will be hot.

NOW PLAYING:

Under Defeat

Radirgy

Chaos Field

CHOW!

Mike Melendez