New to Naomi, but loving it

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SkiDog wrote:I'm guessing you are talking about the original Daytona. I still play my Daytona USA 2 Power Edition all of the time. Probably one of the best drivers ever. IMHO.

I also use the same cab to play these in order of preference

Daytona 2 Power Edition

Daytona 2 Battle on the Edfge

Scud Race / Super GT

Sega Rally 2

Dirt Devils

Emergency Call Ambulance

Lemans 24

Oh yeah, it was the original. Never would have sold a Daytona 2.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Not sure what it would take but you might be able to play some drivers in your Alien Front Cab

Crazi Taxi

Jambo Safari

18 Wheeler

Nascar

Initial D

Others?

Basically most of the NAOMI drivers (maybe not F355)

You at least have two control for gas and brake.

Looks like a steering wheel

I am guessing you'd be missing force feedback. But if you can play crazy Taxi w/o force feedback would not be that bad

Also, missing a shifter

The other problem is that due to the fact NO-ONE here has one of these (to the best of my knowlege) you might be a little out on your own.

I don't think it would hurt anything to pop in a jambo safari or crazy taxi and play them with automatic transmission.

The fire button might act in some funky sort of way for shiting, who knows.

However, I would poll the forum for further input before doing so though

i.e. Proceed at your own risk and I am not liable for any damages

Good Luck and Congrats on a great find again :D

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

See now that's something I hadn't even thought of. I would LOVE to get ahold of Crazy Taxi. Only problem is like you said the shifter. It plays a pretty big part in that game.

But Jambo Safari....meh. Not too crazy about that particular title. It's a fun distraction, for about 15 minutes or so.

I'll definitely have to ask around the forums for more info....

Actually I'll go ahead and ask here: does anybody know off the top of their heads if I can plug in "normal" drivers to my Alien Front cab?