Arcade in Rome or Paris??

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Arcade in Rome or Paris??

Post by OldFoo »

Traveling to Paris and Rome in a few weeks and wife wants to visit thusual spots and I was wondering if those across the pond can steer me in the direction of Geeky places to visit. Can only take so much culture before head explodes. Any help appreciated.

Jason
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I can tell you what's in Paris :

La t?te dans les nuages

The Versus fighting club (located in St Ouen, a town in the north of Paris)

The versus Dojo, in the basement of a video game store.

There are also lots of games in Disneyland if you ever go to : in the parc itself (Discoveryland), in every hotel, in the cinema and two others spots in the village (next to the sports bar, and behind the cinema).

:)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

arcade in italy are dead. here you can find only videopokers, slot machines or some videogames with mame inside :smt005

if you want the top you need to go in lignano sabbiadoro (udine - veneto region) in july/august, here you can find the last japanese releases and only topz games ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Appreciate the info!!

Jason
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

STV wrote:arcade in italy are dead. here you can find only videopokers, slot machines or some videogames with mame inside :smt005

if you want the top you need to go in lignano sabbiadoro (udine - veneto region) in july/august, here you can find the last japanese releases and only topz games ;)

yes.i agree with ~u! :)