How tough is it to find the dedicated cp for Shootout Pool?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

How tough is it to find the dedicated cp for Shootout Pool?

Post by OldFoo »

I would love to have and play Shootout Pool (not the Prize version) on my Uni cab.

I never see this game mentioned here on the forums, so I'm wondering if no one likes the game, or that it's incredibly tough to find the CP, or really expensive, etc.

So, I figured I'd at least ask if it's even possible to locate.

Next question (I know Andy can answer this one) - is it easy to connect the cp to a Uni cab; are there special connections required?

Finally, other than the cp and game cart (of course), is anything else needed to play this puppy?

Thanks guys.

Steve
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Wow - no one has any ideas on this one?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

In the UK we scrap them ;) in the last 6 months quite a few have popped up on ebay & sold for less than ?100 each complete cab.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:In the UK we scrap them ;) in the last 6 months quite a few have popped up on ebay & sold for less than ?100 each complete cab.

Hey Pete,

I'd love to get my hands on the cp, marquee and cart - is this something that's easy to locate in the UK?

Also, do you know if there are special connections for the cp, or is it easy to setup (like the golf cp, for example?)

Thanks,

Steve
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:In the UK we scrap them ;) in the last 6 months quite a few have popped up on ebay & sold for less than ?100 each complete cab.

Worth noting Pete is talking about the "prize" version, the regular version isn't common.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hmm...

Well, I'd love to find a solution if possible.