Differences between Lindbergh Yellow, blue and red (games)

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Differences between Lindbergh Yellow, blue and red (games)

Post by OldFoo »

I know that the yellow can run everything but I have a blue one and really want to know what games I can run.

Thanks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

On Blue you can run either WCCF or DOC, both require a server and other hardware, so technically you can run 0 games.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

All Yellow can only run Yellow games, Red can only run Red, RedEX can run Red EX etc.

I do special versions of Red software which run on Yellow, as Yellow is a red just with a faster CPU, GPU and extra sound card.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Is there a list somewhere that specifies games per platform? I guess the original DVD is also red, blue or yellow? :-)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

@ cageman yes original dvd is the colour of the type lindbergh.

there is also a silver lindbergh.

like i told this guy on AO let andy take care of the conversion from blue to yellow ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yes, thanks. Have PM:d Andy for some questions.

Feel free to write a complete list myuniversallove. I/we want all about all different colors on both Units and DVD:s. Lindbergh prices are going down so I guess more people want info as well.

Thanks.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

If I bought a yellow Lindbergh with Virtua Fighter 5, could I play Virtua Fighter 5 outside of Japan?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

westtrade wrote:If I bought a yellow Lindbergh with Virtua Fighter 5, could I play Virtua Fighter 5 outside of Japan?

There is a Export version of VF5 that works outside of Japan.

But most of the VF5 need an ALL.NET subscription.