Capcom vs SNK 2 Jamma i/o board Error??? why?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Capcom vs SNK 2 Jamma i/o board Error??? why?

Post by OldFoo »

so i had a CPSII board in a dynamo showcase cab 36 inch and i just got a naomi board with a gd rom with CVS2 and MVC2. it came with the sega i/o and here is my problem. i made a new power supply out of a computer ATX. its a 300w generic one and its powering the jamma harness and the naomi board as well....the game boots up fine but after the serial number it says in red letters....error jamma board i/o i dont know how exactly but its something like that...i tried 3 different usb cords, nothing. i tried my friends naomi board, same error...tried my converter in another cab works fine....whats wrong????
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hey

Have you got power running to the I/O Board? Mine requies power and I have left it off a couple off times and I get an I/O error.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

benji19681 wrote:Hey

Have you got power running to the I/O Board? Mine requies power and I have left it off a couple off times and I get an I/O error.

yes i do, powering the 5+ and 12 volt in the jamma harness but i still get the error...tried 2 different power supplies and 2 power supplies at the same time but nothing...