Question for naomi game title "Melty blood Aactress Aga

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Question for naomi game title "Melty blood Aactress Aga

Post by OldFoo »

Is the last naomi game title "Melty blood Aactress Again" able to work on Naomi2 motherboard?

The PCB store notices that it can only work on the naomi board which got BIOS updated to H version.

But i only got Naomi2 motherboard, i wonder whether i can run it on my naomi2 motherboard or not.

I hope someone who already had this title and give me a positive answer, many thanks. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

HELLO,

i will get a this game in one week, I will test it with my naomi 2 and naomi 1 so that I will be able to reply you....

;)

marco
OldFoo

Re: Question for naomi game title "Melty blood Aactress

Post by OldFoo »

plextor64 wrote:Is the last naomi game title "Melty blood Aactress Again" able to work on Naomi2 motherboard?

Melty Blood Actress Again is a Naomi1 game. So it will run on both the Naomi1 and the Naomi2. Don't know about the BIOS version needed, though.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hello,

game run perfectly with bios 23605c not with older version on my naomi2 mobo :D

if anyone is looking for the game it is for sale

marco
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

mar.vetto wrote:hello,

game run perfectly with bios 23605c not with older version on my naomi2 mobo :D

if anyone is looking for the game it is for sale

marco

Thank you for the kind test. ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

What about on a Naomi 1, is there a bios requirement for MBAA? I have 2 JP G rev BIOSes and they both tell me ERROR 01 on the cart. I'm thinking it might be because it requires the H BIOS? Can anyone confirm this for me?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

My MBAA wasn't booting and I thought it was the G BIOS not being late enough. I bought an H BIOS to see if that was the problem and it booted right up. So for anyone wondering out there, I can confirm it requires the Japanese H BIOS to run Melty Blood Actress Again.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

KaPH33n wrote:My MBAA wasn't booting and I thought it was the G BIOS not being late enough. I bought an H BIOS to see if that was the problem and it booted right up. So for anyone wondering out there, I can confirm it requires the Japanese H BIOS to run Melty Blood Actress Again.

Yes, you need the naomi 1 BIOS replaced into H version to boot the MBAA.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

All released carts later than Asian Dynamite require a Rev H for Naomi 1 and Rev C for Naomi 2