anyone know where I can get naomi game reviews?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

anyone know where I can get naomi game reviews?

Post by OldFoo »

I am looking for some opinions/information on world series baseball, before I buy it....but can't find a site with a good FULL review of it.

thanks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

World Series 99?s, list of outstanding features includes VMS, or Virtual Management System. "VMS enables players the ability to ?manage? his or her team", stated Sega Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Barbara Joyiens. "Players can design their lineup, put in a pinch hitter or replace a pitcher with a fresh arm out of the bull pen adding greatly to the reality of the game playing experience."

Each player has a joystick, a spring action lever and two buttons to control the action. Using these controls, players hit, pitch, bunt, steal and field the ball. While they?re easy to use and understand, they deliver great feel and amazing accuracy.

Game play takes place in one of three classic stadiums, two outdoors and one inside a covered dome. These stadium renderings are so accurate, you?ll swear you can smell hot dogs and peanuts. During game play, when a batter gets on base, the screen splits horizontally showing the pitcher and batter in the top _ and the base-runner(s) in the bottom _. This lets both players see what?s happening on the base paths making steals and pick-off plays exciting features of the game play.

(Description written by: SEGA Enterprises Inc.)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i have the fulll set of WSB99 but one side of the bat is broken... so i did'nt even bother hooking it up to my cab :smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I am confused...so here comes a REALLY stupid question, lol

I got this kit for $112 shipped...did I get 2001 or 99?

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:did I get 2001 or 99?

GDRom is 2001, cart is 99. Looks like you got 2001 kit.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dave_K. wrote:
ngt wrote:did I get 2001 or 99?

GDRom is 2001, cart is 99. Looks like you got 2001 kit.

is that a good thing?