CONTROLLER CABLE BUT NOT CONTROLLERS PLUGS

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

CONTROLLER CABLE BUT NOT CONTROLLERS PLUGS

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Did you know we have a search function on this forum?

http://www.sega-naomi.com/forum/viewtop ... ller+naomi
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

that diagram you posted is crap and to get those colors i would have to cut a cable.

seriously you need to read then answer instead of using search only sightly related and hoping it was the answer
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pfff..

Ok, open up a dreamcast controller so you do not have to cut any wires, determine what color wire goes to what pin on the plug using a multimeter.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

pfft fine ill do that instead

pulling teeth to get any info it seems
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

We do want to help, but your attitude makes me somewhat reluctant. Everyone that has been on this forum a while knows that I am very willing to assist in this kind of stuff.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

my attitude?

their wasn't an attitude from me. your the one that posted info that wasn't what i asked while giving an attitude like "Did you know we have a search function on this forum?" and "search, my man.. search.. "

this was an attitude.

i would love for these info to be what i wanted but it wasn't as we know from the original topic posts.

i even made this nice pic to filter out such answers . which didnt work since now you have labeled me falsely as having an attitude.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

can we get off this fight and simply go to the answer.

the topic is fill in the color to the number in my diagram.

i spent several hours in pain making this diagram i hope it is not for not
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi

I think what cageman is getting at is the way you are writing your posts.

Is English your first language ? (sorry dont want to offend)

Your posts are very blunt with no intorduction or ending so to us it does seem that your posts contain a certain degree of "Attitude"

You posted 3 posts recently and all were very blunt and to be honest if you want someone to spend the time to read them and provide an answer you're going to have to change the way you ask questions.

I believe the information you have requested has all been posted on this site previously and a little bit of searching will yeild the results that you require.

Good Luck

Setch
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

please bare with me as i do not know the social taboos of this forum are but the answers have not been answered previously as i have stated.

searching has yielded none of the answers so i made posts to get answers which i thought was the purpose of this sub forum. is there another sub forum that this should be posted in?

im in deed blaunt and to the point. i did not make some flowery diatribe to get in the way of the questions im after. if this is how you need it to be then im sorry i dont know how you would like "MY questions".

i created this and the other topics to get straight answers to straight facts.

i hope you can understand as this is how i ask questions