Marvel vs Capcom 2

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Post by OldFoo »

Hi guys-

I have just recently got a new naomi system setup, after 2 years without- I am over the moon, its like being re-united with a long lost friend!

One small problem though with MVC2, on my last system I entered a cheat code on the test menu to get the extra characters andcolours- I have a the code still but it doesnt seem to work.

I seem to remember last time around that there are different codes to the different versions of the MVC2 cart,

So does anyone have the code? and how do I find out what version of the game I have- so I know what code I need?

Thanks a lot guys. :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Some codes in this thread

http://www.sega-naomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2

Welcome to the Forum.

John :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thats wicked mate- thanks a lot, ill let you know how I get on when I try entering them-

Funnily enough, I use to post on this forum also when I had my old cab, the design and what not has changed now though....

Im old skool though. :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Is that when you used to only type in caps?

I also didn't not own the site back then either, but as a loyal member it came to me ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:Is that when you used to only type in caps?

I also didn't not own the site back then either, but as a loyal member it came to me ;)

That made me laugh when I read that- You have a good memory! I use to have a moody laptop with a caps lock key that use to get stuck!

- Thanks again for those codes fellas, got it all sorted now and am woopin' ass with Ken. :D