Linking Cabinets

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Would be a skill finding another 3 players who would be willing to play this game!! :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Would be a skill finding another 3 players who would be willing to play this game!! :smt005

Good point. :D

But I've got an 8 year old little girl with a bunch of freinds so maybe I'll luck out. :smt109

Not quite sure what that says about me. :smt017

ROTFLMAO :smt005

P.S. Not to create work for the Moderators but why are the Beach Spikers girls the Poster Girls for the main NAOMI LOGO :smt007

Could have went with the girls from DOA :smt055
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i don't love beach spiker, but i like to play it a bit sometimes.

I'll order a 4 player kit soon... in order to play powerstone 2 : Thank You N|co for the information :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

N|co wrote:20 bucks :)

Beach SPikers 4 players kit !

Every once and a while everything just goes right. :smt026

Ordered a Beach Spikers 4 players kit for $20 Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:10 am GMT from ECL in HK (along with a used GD-ROM for $98) and got it Thursday Aug 3rd, 2006 9:30am EST in US.

1st THanks N|co. :D

2nd - I don't get packages shipped that quick from US to US - Thanks ECL :D

3rd - Finally got a used GD-ROM for a resonable price - Thanks ECL :D

4th - for $20USD there is more hardware and cables in the Beach Spikers 4 players kit than I could have ever imagined. Alot of value for $20USD IMHO. Thanks ECL :D

5th - NE1 got any advice as to where all of these boards, cables, and connectors go? :smt017

(I've got 2 NAOMI UNIVERSAL cabinets but no maunual at seuservice.com for beach spikers or 4 player kit)

Thanks and Regards

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Check out your beach spikers doc. If my memory isnt playing tricks on me, it's explained in it how to connect the 4 players kit.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gilles54 wrote:Check out your beach spikers doc. If my memory isnt playing tricks on me, it's explained in it how to connect the 4 players kit.

Hi Gilles, I Forgot to mention, the only beach spikers manual I have is a copy and it is in Japanese. I looked through it but did not see any diagrams on hooking up the 4 player kit. If it is written info I would be hard pressed to find it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

If NE1 has a PDF of the manual (in english :D ) or scan of the hookup diagram that they can email me I am sure I can take it from there.

Thanks and Regards

Bob Presutti

P.S. I am slowly falling in lust with the two SEGA girls in your logo Gilles. :smt061 :smt007 :smt061
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:smt006 Hi again! In this topic, I asked why my Gundam was not linking. It was said that I needed to basically have everything the same. I now have 2 Naomi 2, 2 Gundam carts, and 2 link boards connected as shown on the main Sega-Naomi website. I set one as master and one as slave.

However, the games are still not linking. Any ideas what I might be missing? :smt100
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Are the 2 gundams with the same revision ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm not completely sure. Do I have to open the carts to find out? :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

joshua3dg wrote:I'm not completely sure. Do I have to open the carts to find out? :smt017

Bios screen maybe?