Lost wiring World Series Baseball Controls

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Lost wiring World Series Baseball Controls

Post by OldFoo »

I have my system all set and working. Still waiting for my control panel to get here :(

But, while I wait, I wanted to go through the control wiring diagrams. They just don't make sense to me. First off, the Universal Diagram doesn't show the Analog CP for whatever reason. I did find Analog Pins posted here (Think AndyGeezer). I did find a World Series 01 control diagram.. which confused me even more when compairing to the Controls Diagram that is posted in the FAQ section.

Looking at the Controls Diagram, none of the button pins correspond to the pins described on the other wiring diagrams. Really not much of anything corresponds to the same pins described on each diagram.

I am assuming I can just use AndyGeezers Pins for the Analog controls. But, on the wiring diagram there is a pin called AG0 (at least I think so.. the diagram isn't all that clear). I don't see that described in AndyGeezers Analog Pin list.

As you can see I am pretty lost.

Edit: Forgot to mention. I am using the Sega I/O
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

There are 2 manuals for this game:

1)Upgrade kit

2)Upright (dedicated)

The upgrade manual doesn't show the complete wiring, but the dedicated manual does. Take a look here--->Baseball manual<---.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ah.. this already makes alot more sense.. thanks. Though, not to say I wont have a question about it in the near future :)