Daytona USA graphics issue..

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Daytona USA graphics issue..

Post by OldFoo »

:smt006 Ello all. :smt006

First post on here so a Big HELLO to all and nice to be part of this forum :smt008

so here we go - I had the cab dropped off last night,( I bought the upright off Ebay with the fault)

all sound is spot on, all controls- ie. steering=ok, V1-4 buttons=ok,break=ok, accelerator=ok, gears 1-4=ok, TGP test all =ok, Memory test- all=ok, so the initial self tests are showing that everything is ok??

Fault is:

once the game is selected and say a rolling start, the car starts moving-just as the race starts the car stops? you see cars wizzing past but your car is going nowhere, it looes the odd frame and some of the graphics seem pixialted at times, then a few seconds later the car has an instant crash, no matter what ive tried so far its continually doing the same (changed all settings in the test screens) Ive taken the board out this morning as it was just barely making a connection cleaned the fan just incase it was a thermal issue, put it all back together and still the same, so would anyone who may have or has once owned one of these be able to give any advice on what could be the cause or even a better way to diagnose what could be the root to this fault.

Thanks in advance all

;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hmmm... no one???? :smt010
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

To be honest, most people have probably already seen your posts on the other arcade forums, so no point posting the same information twice..

:)

setch
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

lol, the i thought more the merrier, and ello :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Welcome! :-)