Help needed to connect the DSB card to Scud Race.

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Help needed to connect the DSB card to Scud Race.

Post by OldFoo »

Hi Sega fans friends :smt006

I'm new to this forum, and I thought someone here could help me to solve my problem. Here it is :

Recently I had the luck to put my hands on a Scud Race board set (that was a kid's dream for me!), and I also got the DSB sound card along with it but without the required wiring cables to connect it to the game board.

I managed to make the game working through Jamma with my Supergun (via a standard MODEL3-to-JAMMA adapter like that one:

http://www.highway.net.au/products/imag ... 5765-1.jpg )

So I get the picture and all FX sounds, but of course the music is lacking since I couldn't connect the DSB card yet. So I don't know if I have to buy special cables or if I can make them by myself, but I would need to know the correct pinout of the DSB sound card !

Anyone knows that pinout ?

Also, what do I need to get the FX's + music correctly mixed together ?

My goal is to get the full mixed sound (music + fx) outputting through the mono speaker of my Supergun (just like any Jamma board) or through the stereo speakers of my monitor (as my Supergun can also outputs stereo sound on the monitor's speakers as well).

Many thanks to anyone who might help !

[EDIT:] By the way, anyone knows what's the use of the white and red RCA connectors on the DSB card ? May I ouptut sound from them ?

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi Again,

I am looking for the looms for you.. ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Hi Again,

I am looking for the looms for you.. ;)

Sounds good thnx :)