How to access Naomi Wild Riders cabinet CP

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

How to access Naomi Wild Riders cabinet CP

Post by OldFoo »

My Wild Riders upright cab is the first non Naomi Universal cab i have. I am used to flip up the CP so i can adjust the monitor (Service buttons/monitor buttons) etc.

Now i have a Wild Riders cab, and i have no clue where these buttons are, nor how to access them (I assume they are on the same place as a naomi universal cab, but i have no clue how to get there. There must be someone here who does, should i take the whole panel with the steering thing on it off to access it?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Found all the service buttons in the coin box *doh*

Still wondering how i can adjust the monitor (contrast/brightness, width, etc) though, anyone?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I dont have this cab at home but I think the best way to found the remote board is to remove the rear cover , then fallow the wire which is connected to the chassis :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

If i could have find the right tools to open it up, I would ^^

Guess it's a one way trip to the local tools shop tomorrow, hoped someone could already point me to where i would have to look in the cab without taking it half apart ^^
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Jiggymf wrote:If I could have find the right tools to open it up, I would ^^

Guess it's a one way trip to the local tools shop tomorrow, hoped someone could already point me to where I would have to look in the cab without taking it half apart ^^

Look at Facom tools ;) a bit expansive but they have what you're lookin for !