wiring connnector sega model2a ZERO GUNNER

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

wiring connnector sega model2a ZERO GUNNER

Post by OldFoo »

Hello

happy new year for everyone

i bought on ebay a model2a board complete with wiring for my sega rally but for the moment i kept and now i would like to make a new machin for this game

i would like to have information about what i need for make this game working

power supply connection , buttons connectors etc etc

i have lot wirings , lot must be +5 +3.3 and gnd and the big connector must be the command buttons and joystick i think

so if someone have pictures or information or diagram it will be good

thanks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Are you trying to play it in a Jamma cab?Or on a tv ?etc
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hello

no no i just receive the board for use the video board and zero gunner was sold with i/o board

i tryed with another adaptation sega and it work but no sound ...now just this problem of sound

i wanted just to see how is a complete an original zero gunner machin for see

thanks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

A pic of your setup may help somewhat, I have a zero gunner setup with a harness to use in a Jamma cab, how are you trying to get sound? With separate speakers? You will need a sound amp if so to amplify the sound from the filterboard CN8 I think.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

oh i tryed with another i/o board and it worked well only the sound is not working even with ampli connect to the cn8 and output to the speaker

but no sound

sound to be for me like always ...preampli from the board not working so ..no sound ...

the sound come from the game board or cpu/video board ???

thansk and see you
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

jugurthabrasil wrote:oh I tryed with another I/o board and it worked well only the sound is not working even with ampli connect to the cn8 and output to the speaker

but no sound

sound to be for me like always ...preampli from the board not working so ..no sound ...

thansk and see you

Double check which connector on the filterboard outputs the sound, may be cn7, can't check because mines packed away but it should work and it'll be a 4 pin connector.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:
jugurthabrasil wrote:oh I tryed with another I/o board and it worked well only the sound is not working even with ampli connect to the cn8 and output to the speaker

but no sound

thansk and see you

Double check which connector on the filterboard outputs the sound, may be cn7, can't check because mines packed away but it should work and it'll be a 4 pin connector.

Cn13 according to this, I must of had model3 on the brain.

http://www.jammaboards.com/pinouts/SEGA ... INOUTS.txt
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thanks so much

i will check tomorrow conectors

see you

johann
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

no no I just receive the board for use the video board and zero gunner was sold with I/o board

Surprising secrets will be revealed in The Vampire Diaries Season 4 TV show!
lucyming

Post by lucyming »

I will check tomorrow conectors

Diablo 3 Gold|Rs Gold|wow gold