Naomi/Sega Repair Service In North America

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Would also like to recommend Ray (channelmaniac) who has done a lot of work for me in the past and has experience with Naomi hardware: http://www.arcadecomponents.com/index.html

Tell him Art sent you!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ken is the Fn man. I am in his local area and he has helped me out tremendously with all my Sega arcade endeavours. Seriously this guy is like the Jesus Christ of Sega arcade tech when he dies he will most likely forget more than anyone on these forums will ever know (except maybe Andy). Anyway the point is if you ever have a probem you cant fix with any of your Sega hardware send it to him, trust me you will be glad you did
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have dealt with Ken and I can only say that he is an excellent deal and respond to emails very quickly. I am in Australia and off him.I PCBs in Australia less than a week after payment, I ordered 2 SEGA DAYTONA driver PCBs.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ken is a legend. He helped me with my Daytona USA Deluxe cab back in the day which had a steering issue and no one could solve it here locally.

He solved it, by e-mail ><

He spent hours writing whole step-to-step mails to me what to check, it didn't cost me a penny, and he took the time.

Highly recommended.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The same with me.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just wanted to say Ken is great to work with! Fixed my Giga Wing 2 for me.