Worst Platform of All Time?

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Worst Platform of All Time?

Post by OldFoo »

So, what was the shittest platform (arcade or console) ever produced.

I'm torn between the Sega Mega CD & the Philips CDI

What do you think???
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Game.com handheld or for home Bandai playdia.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Amiga CD-TV or CD32 (I owned a CD32).

At least the Jag and Nuon had Tempest.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

mines defo the GB,GBC,GBA i mean whats the point to them, you chuck on a game and you cant even see your game proper, so then you go out and buy a little lamp to plug into it and then you still cant see as all you then get is a reflection off the bulb in the lamp ..... these have gotta be the most suckiest of suckiest hand helds ever, and then it makes you realise why theyv chucked so many games out for it, they suck.

i love the wounder swan though, i love that tekken card game.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Atari Jag and Amiga CD32
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

people are going to kill me for saying this, but the Sony Playstation. :smt016 :smt016
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Agreed, Would take a Sega console over a Sony console.

Sony = GAY :smt014
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Berty wrote:people are going to kill me for saying this, but the Sony Playstation. :smt016 :smt016
i can't stand the playstation
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

It makes me laugh, that when the PS first came out, everyone coo'd over the fantastic graphics. Now they just look shit.

The PS was def the first platform to substitute gameplay for graphics.

The Jaguar is definitly shit. 128Bit my arse. But again, the real crappyness comes in the form of the CD Add-on.

At least the Mega CD 1 looked the business as well as being shit, but the jag CD just looks like a lump of plastic, sitting ontop of another lump.

(I'm only like this 'cos the fucker who had the Jag before me decided to spray-paint the CD unit silver for no reason I can think of)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Agreed, Would take a Sega console over a Sony console.

Sony = GAY :smt014

for defo, the saturn all the way. :D