Worst Game of All Time (Console or Arcade)

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Worst Game of All Time (Console or Arcade)

Post by OldFoo »

Following on from the shittest platform, what's the shittest game you've ever played.

I think Road Avenger on the Mega CD gets the award from me. A full-on graphics experience (considering the age of the unit) with a gameplay similar to a Dance Dance Revolution game using a joypad. Oh, you can only select Left or Right, and only when the arrow comes up, and you have to time it exactly right or else...

This game is a good example of what the future was to bring, cracking graphics & shit gameplay.

Anyone else...?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ultraman on any format!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Any AW game :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Space ace, just press a button & watch bit like Road avenger I guess :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The Evil Dead game I thought couldn't be as bad as they said on Dreamcast.

Fuckin' cobblers.

Halo 2 one-player was nowhere near as good as it should have been, not the shittest; but a real disappointment nonetheless.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

gundarN wrote:The Evil Dead game I thought couldn't be as bad as they said on Dreamcast.

Fuckin' cobblers.

Halo 2 one-player was nowhere near as good as it should have been, not the shittest; but a real disappointment nonetheless.

yeah im with you there mate, as i like you love evil dead i bought this game too :smt013 the only thing i liked about it was the fmv, the game play was poo, the controlls where poo, the graphics where ok, but i dread to say it , i wasted my money.

although the xbox version was a little better, and the newish PC version is ok too. :D