Shite TV

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Shite TV

Post by OldFoo »

Following on from a past thread http://www.sega-naomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195 where I complained about good TV shows getting no coverage, I find myself sitting in front of what must be the biggest piece of SHIT ever to foul the electro-magnetic spectrum. :smt015

How do you solve a problem like Maria - Who fucking cares!!! :smt019

Reguest for Emoticon of bloke hanging himself while wife watches this shite... until then :smt021

I do envy all of you who can't receive this bollocks in your country. Although it won't belong before the Beeb sell it on...

I'm off to try numb myself while it carries on :smt033
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

my g/f was watching some program about Humans being similar to monkeys on C4, about them having small brains, even went into labotomys and shit, she finds programs like that and autopsy quite interesting, whereas I turn my nose up at most things thesedays

in short, TV sucks for the biggest part, might start doing the whole download the programs I do like via torrent, but its finding time to then sit down and watch them
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dragons den is funny, you get all these twats come along with thier piss poor inventions, like this 1 guy the other day had some work-out armchair & some French chick had these handbags that she needed 50k for, they said how much profit do you expect to make in the next 3 years, she said 10K lol.