Namco Station

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Namco Station

Post by OldFoo »

Hi All,

Anybody ever been to Namco Station in London?

I'm going to London this weekend, but not sure if it's worth a visit.

Anybody?

John
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I thought it closed years ago :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I can assure you it is still open, but it's shit.

Although I played F355 for 50p.

I then went off to the Trocadero in Leicester Square (or Lie-sester) as the fucking americans behind me kept calling it (No offence to our Trans-Atlantic Naomi Brethren!!!)

That has a damn sight better set-up. 20 City-Link cabs with various fighters on, and got to play VT3 for the first time.

Will post about VT3 in the playability section.

John
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

VT3 = is a re-hash has been, its about 4 years old in playability terms, nice GFX though.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

My mate was at the Troc a while back & somebody left 4 credits in 3rd strike in the Vs city cabs, just goes to show 3rd strike=overated :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm not sure if I liked the Vs City cabs. Do you have to have the big orange "Winner" light on the top, or can you get a Marquee fitment???

I agree with Meg, VT3 looked pretty good, but little graphics things were annoying, like the playing surface constantly flickering, the tennis ball always having a trail of green after it, and the crowd looks crap, compared to the promo images that were released.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

don't you mean you agree with Andy ?

Andy wont be impressed if you think I am him and vice versa, even tho I am better looking ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:even tho I am better looking ;)

Better looking than what?!?!? Better looking than a play scene 33. :smt082
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Vt3 was reviewed a while back in games TM only got 6/10, said that it not really moved with the times like Namco's tennis games.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:don't you mean you agree with Andy ?

Andy wont be impressed if you think I am him and vice versa, even tho I am better looking ;)

Sorry Gents. Too much beer at the weekend.