The Truth About Insert Coin 09

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I agree with Ordyne. that's pretty lame not to let him sell anything.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

srabelpawz wrote:I agree with Ordyne. that's pretty lame not to let him sell anything.
the fact is we did not want ordyne to sell sega spares(not all spares) but considering most of his business is sega then i can see why he is so pissed off

i will try to sort this out today and i need retract earlier comments made by me in the heat of the moment
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just for the record, I've not done any exclusive deals, I just bought 2 stand spaces that's all.

Why I get dragged in to this, is beyond me. I am actually quite disappointed Craig after all the deals etc we've done over the last 6 years, that you'd think I am doing something sinister.

Any issues you have with me we can talk about it. Heck I'll even cancel my stand space, as I don't want to upset anyone in the community because that doesn't benifit anyone.

So I look forward to hearing from you, via the usual methods, as for the Insert Coin show, it needs as much help from everyone to be a success.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Really sad to see all this negativity roaming across the forums lately, and not just here. I hope you can all settle this as grown ups. Otherwise it's just sad. :smt015

I just wanted to mention that Ordyne / Craig is an awesome seller and delivers top notch service, There!

Like Andy said just before me, no-one benefits from this.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Just for the record, I've not done any exclusive deals, I just bought 2 stand spaces that's all.

Why I get dragged in to this, is beyond me. I am actually quite disappointed Craig after all the deals etc we've done over the last 6 years, that you'd think I am doing something sinister.

Andy, I will contact you shortly.. However for the record I was told there was a contract to where you will be the only person alowed to sell any Sega parts but this did not cover machines.

I am not looking to drag this on I've said my piece, if there was no such contract then its odd thats what I was told.

I will leave this post and all others on other forums as they stand and will not post anything further, however if posts keep comming up that this never happened or wasn't the case I will defend what I said and prove it to be so..

Sorry to the rest of the forum and arcade comunity for this having to happen.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Craig is correct in that i did say there was a contract but this is my mistake i was wrong-this is because i am a tech and not a businessman and i misunderstood what had been discussed

this is my fuck up and no one else's

i take full responsibility for this and have spoken with craig to offer my unreserved apologies

i have also done what i can to get craig to the show as i want him there

this has been a terrible mistake on my part and i apologize to everyone involved and to the wider community for the upset

i hope we can all move on from this as i do not know what more i can now
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Good to see that stuff like this can be settled by men acting like gentlemen.

I think that the more that we have for sale at the show, and the more exhibitors, the better it will be. It will at least enable people to have choice, and means that awareness of resources UK wide can be spread amongst, what hopefully, will be a new and larger community.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

This has now been resolved between Alan and Craig, due to the fact my name is mentioned unfairly, I am moving it to here..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Tiz coverup :D