Weekday Drinking

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Weekday Drinking

Post by OldFoo »

Anyone else think this is a bad idea???

I went out last night, and had a few beers, well 6 bottles, 3 pints & a Guinness. :smt016 Now my head hurts & I'm at work.

:smt009 :smt010 :smt015
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thats exactly why i stop suppin, i was like that nearly every day :smt012

beer is good though, i miss it really bad ..... beer and a good movie, and then to round off the night, slam the mrs one :smt008
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

beer is good though, i miss it really bad ..... beer and a good movie, and then to round off the night, slam the mrs one

:smt041 :smt043
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cocktail & a pint. Always a good idea!

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

beer is good though, i miss it really bad ..... beer and a good movie, and then to round off the night, slam the mrs one

What slam the mrs a beer.. :smt017 :smt044
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:

What slam the mrs a beer.. :smt017 :smt044

dude do you come from the same place as me :D or did you go to the same school :D

in english then ....... hawky have a beer, watch a film, go to bed early and slam dunk some lovin to mrs hawky. :smt023 :smt055 :smt057 :smt058 :D :smt007 :smt038
OldFoo

Re: Weekday Drinking

Post by OldFoo »

dj_johnnyg wrote:Anyone else think this is a bad idea???

I went out last night, and had a few beers, well 6 bottles, 3 pints & a Guinness. :smt016 Now my head hurts & I'm at work.

:smt009 :smt010 :smt015

NO!!! Today is my birthday and I am going out drinking after work :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Happy B day Eric :smt006

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

indeed, have a good day ! :smt020

party on wayne

party on garth
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thanks fellas...

just split 2 pitchers with my girl of a beer from a local Ale Works called "Damnation"...

talk to you tomarrow....LOL!!!