Is it worth keeping this site/forum open ?

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys, never really thought anybody would care.

The site stays !

One of the best communities is here to stay!

:) ;) :D :smt004 :smt005 :smt023 :smt025 :smt026 :smt029 :smt033 :smt036 :smt037 :smt038 :smt040 :smt041 :smt042 :smt045 :smt047 :smt048 :smt052 :smt080 :smt083 :smt081 :smt101 :smt109 :smt113

Thank you, Pete. We do care :-)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Awesome, thanks for being true to the fans! :smt020 :smt020 :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I like the site and should visit more.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Shame the 3 'no' voters have remained silent.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:Shame the 3 'no' voters have remained silent.

Seriously.

If they don't want the site to stay, they should leave and not come back. Problem solved.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

just FYI if you ever need a server I pay for one I don't use lol so I could help with that. ;)

and obviously i agree with everyone else about keeping the site. it's just too good a resource to let go. I still come here FIRST when I need a naomi question answered. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm here every day.

It would suck a lot if it was gone.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well for myself personally i just got into naomi and spent the last week or so researching all the info i could. I just got my setup today and am still reading up on what i can do to improve things. This site has helped me out a ton, without it i would be lost. Thanks for putting together such a great resource of information!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

pete just would like to say that your site is a welth of knowlage and with out it i probably wouldent have got in to sega naomi collecting.

if you need a hand puting the site out there let me know will add your site to my links as have neer on 1000 members as the arcade sites are a small comunitys of like minded arcade junkys. i defently think we should all support all other sites to keep the seen going.

as mine covers 1000 in 1 board which some might see as killing off the originals with emulation. but to me i see it as keeping the older retro stuff alive as pcbs do die were as data dont but to me i still like collecting original sega/neo geo/namco/jamma boards as well.

any how thats my 5cents worth keep up the good work mate

kind regards

josh.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Renewal is at the end of this month...