I am from cali...

Forgive my spelling...LOL!!

Paris (France)

Cartagena (Columbia)

Panama (Central America)

Jamaca ( :) )

Puerta Vellarta (mexico)

San Jose (mexico)

Kansas, Atlanta, Tennessee, N/S. Carolina (Mid-West US)

Arizona US (just this Christmas)

Rome (Italy)

Munchen (Germany)

Amalphi (sp?) (Italy)

Going to Sayulita Mexico this summer
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I was born and raised in the US for 18 years, so I've been all over the place there :)

Outside the US I've been to:

UK

France

Italy

Switzerland

Germany

Sweden

And of course Denmark where I live now :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

where do you recommend going in Japan? I want to take a trip there next year. also what time of year is best?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Holland

Turkey

Cyprus

Tenerieffe

Spain

France (Disneyland last year :D )

There was an awesome Arcade in a shopping mall near Calais on the way home, rows and rows of candy cabs with fighters and shmups in them. Couldn't spend much time there though as we only had an hour before the coach left. I must go back and spend a week there some day, there was a big hotel right next to it.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:I am from cali...

Forgive my spelling...LOL!!

Paris (France)

Cartagena (Columbia)

Panama (Central America)

Jamaca ( :) )

Puerta Vellarta (mexico)

San Jose (mexico)

Kansas, Atlanta, Tennessee, N/S. Carolina (Mid-West US)

Arizona US (just this Christmas)

Rome (Italy)

Munchen (Germany)

Amalphi (sp?) (Italy)

Going to Sayulita Mexico this summer

WOW your from the US & amazingly have a passport :smt029
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

srabelpawz wrote:where do you recommend going in Japan? I want to take a trip there next year. also what time of year is best?

Tokyo is a good start, I also went to Kyoto on the bullet train too when I was there, + traveled around the local areas & rented a pedle bike, ah great times :smt023
Last edited by OldFoo on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:

Why wouldn't I?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:
RGP wrote:

Why wouldn't I?

I thought alot of US citizens only traveled within the US, compared to other countries & thus no need for a passport, maybe I'm wrong :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:

I thought alot of US citizens only traveled within the US, compared to other countries & thus no need for a passport, maybe I'm wrong :smt017

No, I bet you're right on that. The thing is, is that going from state to state is almost as far as country to country in some parts of Europe. From my house to new york is a 2950 mile drive which is all in the US. Over 41 hours if I drive straight through without stopping once. (yahoo maps,lol)

Starting next year you will need a passport to get into Mexico, so many people will be getting them. At least that's happening in California.

I guess there are enough different climates and cultures to take in a lot just in the US, but that's not enough by far. Too much cool history else where.

Only thing that keeps me from seeing more, besides money, lol...is that I don't like flying. I went to Arizona over christmas, which is about a 3 hour flight. They lost my bags on the way there and the landing gear wasn't working right on the way home which caused us to make 2 passes at the airport. I LOVE WHEN THEY HAVE TO DUMP THE FUEL BEFORE LANDING :smt013 lol.