Where have you traveled too?

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Bolton, Ponterfract, Castleford, Darlington, Middlesbro', Stockton-upton-tees

And all other shit holes...! :smt019

I agree, Shitholes! :smt071
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've been to hell and back.

Several times.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:I like it when other collectors come to my neighbourhood.

They all want to live in the nice scenic life of a small village in cambs.

:smt007 :smt020

i once lived in the country, in the hay day of my last relationship, to be perfectly honnest its sucked for me, its just cows, sheep, boozers, bookies, and nothing else ...... i was so glad when i flit from up there in hollingworth glossop back to the smog and dirt of manchester, theres nothing like the sounds of Gun shots at night and speeding cars and the odd robbery here and there ........... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee city life :D :smt033 :smt098 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i'd swap city life for life in the stix any day of the week, I fuckin hate my neighbours (and they know it) and they hate me ! (and I know it)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:i'd swap city life for life in the stix any day of the week
I aint moving to the city. No chance.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Maybe weshould be have big saving pot and buy a fuck off manison in the middle of nowhere! :smt005

With lots of out buildings for the arcade shiz.

If I won the lotto, it would be massive house in the middle nowhere, swimming pool, gym, arcade centre with cycraft and all other shizz, lots of land for car racing, motorbikes and shit. And probably create an army of zombies for me to shootdown with a breta combat shotgun :smt071
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Maybe weshould be have big saving pot and buy a fuck off manison in the middle of nowhere! :smt005

With lots of out buildings for the arcade shiz.

If I won the lotto, it would be massive house in the middle nowhere, swimming pool, gym, arcade centre with cycraft and all other shizz, lots of land for car racing, motorbikes and shit. And probably create an army of zombies for me to shootdown with a breta combat shotgun :smt071

thats sounds top :smt026 taking out zombies resident evil style :smt071 :smt076
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hehe I just want to kill something.. I know only been married a few days! :smt044 :smt077
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

.. been to

hong kong

china

japan

canada.. techniclly canada is really big so it's sorta equvillant of going to many places :smt006

iam was planning to go to the world cup in germany.. but some thing came( work) :smt011

and i've havn't been on a plane since 9/11 :smt073

i do all my travels( canadian) in a cars.. hit up fishing spots/skiing in bc, and alberta, and banff

i had this great plan for travelling( GO ON A BIG 2 MONTH VACATION EVERY 4TH YEAR TO WHERE THE WORLD CUP ARE HOSTING) but as you can see... but it's not working out, cause of work :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

My CC paying off is coming along nicely so hopefully another decent holiday this year for me :smt004