What do you do for a living?

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

iam a entrepreneur

and i fail miserablely..... :smt011 .......................its back to the drawing table
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

im a civil servant and its really boring !
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

BOWER wrote:im a civil servant and its really boring !

I heard they've been squeezing you workforce for the last 3 years.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm a Software Engineer/Project Manager. Its good money (especially here in Silicon Valley) but leaves me little time for playing games. :smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I install CCTV along with DVRs (Digital Video Recorders) into the trains at the DLR in London, which is then connected wirelessly to the main hub, I get to set up a laptop in the trains as they are moving about in London and get paid for doing it. I also design and implement PA systems to various companies (just did a massive 411 speaker PA system for a show in London).
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm a web developer for one of the top agencies in New England. The pay is pretty decent, but WAY under market value. I can't really complain however because my job is kick-ass, very laid back.

I bought my first woody cab around this time last year, fixed it up real nice and sold it along with a bunch of NeoGeo crap to afford my first two Astro Cities (paid an arm and a leg, but totally worth it). I lucked out and found my third astro (Astro 2) locally for $350 w000t.

Other than that, I resell PCB's to help feed my arcade addiction. Oh yeah I occasionally do free-lance web development on the side as well.

-Bill
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm a drivers mate for the moment, spent about 8 hours (out of a 12.5 hour shift) on the road today delivering Coca Cola machines all across the South of England good fun, but no so well paid :smt011 fills the gap on my CV for now though :smt020