I'm back.....

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

I'm back.....

Post by OldFoo »

I've been gone for a while but thats because of a move out of state that got really messy followed by the lack of a job, and a bunch of other crappy events.

Anyone seen TSmallz anywhere?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

welcome back :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

you back in cali?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:you back in cali?

We sold our 2,000 sq ft house in Cali for a little over 700K and built our 4,200 sq ft dream house and purchased a house about the size of the one in Cali for an investment. The company I worked for in Cali gave me in writting a promisary to be employed for a minimum of 2yrs while working remotely. That fell apart and the dreamhouse had some structural issues so we were living in and out of hotels while I was looking for a new job.

Finally things are looking up so I'm online more and will hopefully be more active. I still have the majority of my NAOMI collection sealed in a couple of boxes. I had to sell all but two cabs prior to the move. The two I kept are Candy's. Which while difficult to get up the staircases to the new game room still I can have some arcade joy.

I'm looking for a nice cab to dedicate to NAOMI and do it all justice.

The cool thing about the new house is I have 3 fun rooms for all of the goodies. The home theater is done minus some decoration pieces, The billiards area is in place and the arcade is sitting empty as I am still in the planning stages. The two Candy's are currently living in the back of the theater.

I'll snap some pics when I get a little closer to being organized or when I get the cab for the NAOMI. The shitty part about living in the Phoenix area is that there really arent any Japanese cabs to be had. Well unless I were to break into the Sega Gameworks arcade which is pure Sega nirvana.

-Goz
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

cool man, that's a huge house, lol! My folks thought about doing something like that, but it's too damn hot there. My girl's mom and bro moved back to Tucson, but she stayed with me. I can go visit in the winter, but screw that in the summer, lol!!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah the 115 to 120 degree F days are a real bitch and now that its over it's a nice 80 degrees here during the day and maybe 60 at night. The heat definitely isnt for everyone thats for sure. I'm sure I'll be living in a fucking air conditioned bubble between May and September each year but the weather the rest of the year is just perfect.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Goz wrote:Yeah the 115 to 120 degree F days are a real bitch and now that its over it's a nice 80 degrees here during the day and maybe 60 at night. The heat definitely isnt for everyone thats for sure. I'm sure I'll be living in a fucking air conditioned bubble between May and September each year but the weather the rest of the year is just perfect.

I can say that a clear sky and warm breeze in Decenber at 7am is nice. Beats the fog until noon part of the year here. But, 115-120 would kill me, lol. I don't even want to visit in the summer. People are taller down there, lol.

There's a game store in Tucson that is built onto a used book store....I forget what it's called....but it's AWESOME! I think Tucson has 3 of them and maybe one in phoenix. They had import saturn, famicom, nes, neo cd, 3do systems, etc etc...and mostly cheap. Wouldn't happen to know what store that is would you? lol
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Not visited Tucson yet. Its kinda far enough away that I'm not sure I ever will. Phonex / Mesa / Tempe / Chandler have everything anyone would ever want to do and within a 30 mi range.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Goz wrote:Not visited Tucson yet. Its kinda far enough away that I'm not sure I ever will. Phonex / Mesa / Tempe / Chandler have everything anyone would ever want to do and within a 30 mi range.

It's called Bookman's. There's one in Phoenix Central. If it's anything like the one I went to in Tucson, the used console gaming section is great! IMO, check it out. They also had used music too.

http://www.bookmans.com/PublicSite/store.aspx?OrgID=19
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i dont know you, but welcome back, it sounds like youv been having a right ole time with moving and that.