A Century & not out

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

A Century & not out

Post by OldFoo »

Hi All, :smt006

It's my 100th post on this forum! (Cue oscar-esque fake tears :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 )

I would just like to thank everyone here on the forums for helping me to achieve this landmark post. I believe that at least 50% of my posts have led to my bank balance being depleted (especially today!!!), and my wife from getting the arse for me filling the house with shite.

20% has been shared (almost equally) between me asking for advice (for which I thank everyone again -cue crying again :smt010 :smt010 ) and also giving out info & advice to others, although the helpfulness of these posts has yet to be discussed.

The final 30% ties along with my posts of help, i.e. being a waste of space, time and leading to the early retirement of my keyboard due to exhaustion & loosing the will to live.

If I've brought anything to the forums during my time here, it is the art of creating polls which no-one enters, and also my uncanny ability to kill a thread with 1 post.

Thanks all

John :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice of you to come here with the kind words :smt007
OldFoo

Re: A Century & not out

Post by OldFoo »

dj_johnnyg wrote:... the art of creating polls which no-one enters, and also my uncanny ability to kill a thread with 1 post.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice one matey, and congrats on you 100th post :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SAFE MAN

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've stopped DJ-ing in Kitchens, after I got completely rat-arsed & collapsed onto one of my decks mid-mix. Beer fridge was just too easy to reach from my "booth"