favortism

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

favortism

Post by OldFoo »

why is it that there is members here that are allowed to do something for months and years in plain view by then when i do so also. my threads are locked and i get lied too about not seeing such things.
OldFoo

Re: favortism

Post by OldFoo »

werejag wrote:why is it that there is members here that are allowed to do something for months and years in plain view by then when I do so also. my threads are locked and I get lied too about not seeing such things.

You need to let it go. It's not favoritism if we didn't see it.

In a long FS thread with tons of items, it's easy to miss something unless you're really paying attention.

In a thread with the item(s) in the subject matter, it's right there for all to see.

Now, stop wasting everyone's time with this.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i will not let it go till im allowed to do what others have been allowed to.

i shall wait for good news...

thanks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

werejag wrote:I will not let it go till im allowed to do what others have been allowed to.

I shall wait for good news...

thanks

He was not allowed to, it just hasn't been noticed before.

He sells on different forums also, so likely a copy/paste mistake, i don't think he was selling the netboot chips on here before and usually removed that part of the selling list because it isn't allowed.

It's no secret that selling netboot chips in here is not allowed.

Just let it go man, not worth it to get yourself all hyped up over this, sell other nice stuff instead (bios EPROM's?) :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

its under review right now. let that play out first