MEET & GREET

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

urza wrote:Hey, I'm Michael, 25, in Georgia. I've been gaming since Conics and Colecovision, moving into arcade games now when I have the time and my wife isn't looking. ;)

I'm an associate program manager for a technology company.

On the average day, I can be caught:

Gaming (RPGs and Fighting mostly)

Talking to my 5 cats

Drinking coffee

Modding Joysticks (almost as much fun as playing with them these days)

Breaking/Fixing things around the house (I'm no Bob Villa, but I'm learning)

I used to be a big movie junkie/snob back in college, my criterion collection was nearing 50, about 1/8 of my total collection. I don't know if its me or if movies just suck lately, but I'm certainly buying fewer of them. The last great movie I saw was There Will be Blood.

If any of you are ever in GA, drop me a line and we'll play some fighting games or something.

Thanks for this site, its a great place with some great people.

Hi, Michael.

I am in Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome aboard. A bunch of us local gamers get together about once a month at my place for some intense arcade gaming: Neo Geo, CPS2, Naomi, Atomiswave, and a whole lot more. I'll let you know the next time we are planning a meetup, and you can join us if you like.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi Im josh I live in London the city that never sleeps by day i work in the IT industry as a systems developer / by night i work on modifing arcade multi boards and run a nice size comunity. just brought my first naomi setup for my jamma cab and thought i would join here as im sure im going to need some help with it when it arrives from the usa.

look forward to chatting to you all in the next week or so when my kit gets here.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hey guys, wanted to say hi, might be picking up a Naomi set up in the future so what better place to come then here? I have a few cabs now, I really want a candy cab, Looking forward to this site, lots of info here already.

I live in New York, going to school for graphic design, and love arcade games, who doesnt?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

My name is Tom and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!

I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.