SHOW US YOUR PETS

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well as I don't have any pets of my own, I thought I'd show you my mates dog:

he a white Pedigree German sheppard, getting on a bit though 11 then 13 now.

And lets not forget the local cat that just wonders in your house:

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice dog :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

im way confused about this Pedigree stuff, all dogs have been interbread, so to me theres no true pedigree, oh sorry, there is, the wild dog (wolf) is the true untouch pure breed of dog ....... i mean come on, look at the dog thats got a small build and to much skin, they call that a pedigree, i call that cruel, the poor bugger cant even see where its going, thats just messing with nature, and not just that, look at the yorki or any small dog, lets face it if they where in the wild they be killed in like 2 mins, this is how you know that these pedigrees are home grown because there not the work of nature at all.

my scoob is a mongral because hes got a mixture maybe or his mam could have been a yorki or sumut else, god only knows what the hell he is but, he is a mongral, so whats a pedigree then, to me there just the same, well un natural as they had the help of us humans to look like they do and interbread with other dogs to get to become how they look, so to me all domesticated dogs are mongrals.

some one please explain this to me. :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Here are my two. One in front is called Bog, and the one at the back is called Stench (trust me, they live up to their names)

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Berty wrote:Here are my two. One in front is called Bog, and the one at the back is called Stench (trust me, they live up to their names)

love the names buddy, gota be the most original names iv ever heard :D :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Berty wrote:Here are my two. One in front is called Bog, and the one at the back is called Stench (trust me, they live up to their names)

Your cats look like the Kray twins in cat form :smt096
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

My girlfriend's rabbit "George" is the closest I have to a pet at the moment.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:

Your cats look like the Kray twins in cat form :smt096

those cats look really evil like there planning to get upto no good, just look at the larger cat at the front, you can almost read its mind :smt077 :smt096 nice looking cats all the same, why is it most members own cats :smt017 is there any dog owners in the house. :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Heres my mates Lizard:

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dave_K. wrote:My girlfriend's rabbit "George" is the closest I have to a pet at the moment.

Oooorrrrr thats well cute, its got lovely eyes, errrrr i mean a lovely eye :)

i remember mi mam had a rabbit and it was more like a dog, it used to come in the house and lie down in front of the fire and chill out :D