SHOW US YOUR PETS

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

SHOW US YOUR PETS

Post by OldFoo »

well lads this is my little hawky , his name is scooby , and hes like having a small child to tidy up after , he likes all his own way , and if he dosent get it he will just stand in front of you barking for like 10 hours untill you give in , hes also got to be the most selfish dog i know , he wants everything of yours , but you cant touch anything of his .

you gotta love em though .

:smt060 :smt049 :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sasha, the guardian of the TATE'd TV :smt041 (Can be a pain in the arse sometimes whey you're trying to play and its tail's in the way :smt074 )

ImageImage
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

NICE PUSSY MEG :D

how uncanny is that, your cat as got the same colour hair as you :smt005 :smt098
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

heh - i'm like the evil genius Bond Villain with my pure white cat

Oddjob - go kill hawky !!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Talking of cats whilst out & about yesterday me & my buddy saw a cat get creamed by a car me & buddy pulled over while the guy who hit the cat just drove on by (damm builders :smt013 ) my mate picked it up & put it at the side of the road, unfortunally it died about a min later, bit of twitching then eyes wide open stone dead :smt009
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Damn, that builder guy needs a good slap, I'd be getting medievil on his arse for real.

:smt021
OldFoo

Re: SHOW US YOUR PETS

Post by OldFoo »

HAWKXP wrote:well lads this is my little hawky , his name is scooby , and hes like having a small child to tidy up after , he likes all his own way , and if he dosent get it he will just stand in front of you barking for like 10 hours untill you give in , hes also got to be the most selfish dog i know , he wants everything of yours , but you cant touch anything of his .

you gotta love em though .

:smt060 :smt049 :D

Hawk, you dog is a rat with longer legs :smt105
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dont be tight, its not his fault hes a mongral :smt016 :D