come on england

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I know I'm Scottish; but surely even some of you Englanders must be dreading it should England win the world cup.

It would be worse than when that dozy bitch Diana died; we'd never hear the end of it.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:The Argibargis got beat by the Germans 4-2 on a penalty shoot out, you never know we might have a re-run of the 66 game at this rate :smt020

now your talking, that would be a match n half :smt038 :smt041
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

oh well, its back home for us :smt009 :smt012 :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

well the italians out classed germany by far, italy is now through to the final of the world cup, who they play at the final will be decided tomoz when france play portugal ..... :smt041 :smt038
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

world cup final - france v italy, game was great first half we had 2 goals, one for france through a dive and a penalty kick, and in no time at all italy responded with a wounderfull header to make it equal at half time, second half france started to have more of the ball, still no goals from both the sides, extra time them loomed over both teams, extra time began, still no goals, but zidane was sent off for a head butt on an italian player, and then it went to penalty kicks which italy won :) :smt030 :smt038 :smt041 :smt026 :smt047 :smt098 :smt043 :smt038 :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:Image

yup, thats the head butt i was talking about ...... iv gotta admit though, its a korker :D :smt045 :smt014 :smt075 :smt064