come on england

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

come on england

Post by OldFoo »

just a heads up for those who likes there footie, englands playing today, lets hope they win, its the knock out stage now for those teams that got throught the group stage ....... if they loose today england are out of the world cup :smt010 :smt103
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I cant watch the football, i've torn my metta tassle and twisted my knee, oh the woes of being paid 7 million a week for sitting on my arse. . .the pain of it all
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gonna be in the pub in a few hours :smt078
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

If England don't win then, I hope Germany is ready for the reaction!

:smt022 :smt066 :smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071 :smt075 :smt093 :smt117 :smt118 :smt097 :smt014 :smt084 :smt096

And finally game over :smt073
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:If England don't win then, I hope Germany is ready for the reaction!

:smt022 :smt066 :smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071 :smt075 :smt093 :smt117 :smt118 :smt097 :smt014 :smt084 :smt096

And finally game over :smt073

Waaaaaaaaaaaay they won 1-0 :D

i still think theres gona be some battlin in germany though, us brits cant help it :smt012 we just need a reason.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

...how many brits are in germany.... cause i saw on CNN(tv station) a sea of german fans on the street..and a few got in to a fight with the england fans :smt014
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

racecar wrote:...how many brits are in germany.... cause i saw on CNN(tv station) a sea of german fans on the street..and a few got in to a fight with the england fans :smt014

1000s , i hope england last it out and get to play germany :smt044 :smt045 :smt080 itll be cool, i think we know if the germans dont let us win there will be consiquences :smt012 but then itll be the same old storey where the fans sing the same songs too about the war :smt005 :D i just hope it dosent get stupid though, as it just ruins it for everyone else. :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hopefully we can do the biz against Portugal on Saturday. Hopefully it won't be like the Holland match :smt062

Anyone see the match last-night :smt015
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dj_johnnyg wrote:Hopefully we can do the biz against Portugal on Saturday. Hopefully it won't be like the Holland match :smt062

Anyone see the match last-night :smt015

naa, missed that one mate, i did catch the france and spain match though, tonight the diving and ref decisions are getting worse :smt014 :smt018 :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Looking forward to saturday's match.

Reckon it will go to Penalties, and then Brazil will kick our ass in the semis!