Confidential Mission U/R................

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I only have FT here now, prob sell the N2 + PC PSU & adapter & the FT art strips & just keep the disc & chip for dimm upgrades.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

or you could give me the dimm upgrade disc and sell the VF4 FT.. :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You could buy it, but for that to happen you would have to sell me that CM marquee, which is unlikely to happen, those discs are probably harder to come by too, do Sega even have any?

I also predict Geezer charging mega bucks for its use too.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:You could buy it, but for that to happen you would have to sell me that CM marquee, which is unlikely to happen, those discs are probably harder to come by too, do Sega even have any?

I also predict Geezer charging mega bucks for its use too.

haha I am not P3nrh0s dood, I am not in it for the money...

VF4 FT was only supposed to released in Japan, also the Japan doods are so wasteful, they chuckout stuff instead of sell.

Uncle Tom will find me one, as sometimes with the VF4 FT discs from the Japan deal come with them...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Correct mine were in a pile marked "junk" in a PCB shop in Tokyo, my other one went to Josh ages back from a ebay auction, which had about 100 watches at the time!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm confused, does the VF4 FT disc come with an upgrade on it or is this a seperate disc you're talking about? :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Separate disc, that original came in a new boxed kit, it needs the FT chip in order to run.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ahh, thanks for clarifying that. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:Correct mine were in a pile marked "junk" in a PCB shop in Tokyo, my other one went to Josh ages back from a ebay auction, which had about 100 watches at the time!
Yes! Great deal, BTW. I was pleasantly surprised to get it at such a great price! :D

I was concerned that it didn't have a security chip, but I bought it just to have it. I'm glad it worked in my favor. :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think if I were to go back to a non dedicated set-up it would be for the all the games that I could not use before & needed JVS like Monkey Ball, Virtua Golf ect...